Thursday, March 4, 2010

WolfMan

So Brad my totally awesome friend for a zillion years now is also quite handy when it comes to computers, and last week when my computer decided it didn't want to start up I frantically got a hold of Brad who of course came down from Marysville, worked his magic, and fixed it. So to thank him we decided we'd see a movie on his next day off (which was yesterday) my treat. He got to pick the movie so we (Brad, Sean, & myself) saw Wolfman.
Going into the movie I had no expectations of it being an Oscar contender or anything even close to that because really when you're going to see a movie entitled Wolfman you want to see people getting decapitated, lots of action, and a lot of those quiet scenes with sudden loud noises or movements that make you jump!
Well Wolfman did not dissapoint, several decapitations, good action scenes (including a wolf on wolf fight that was awesome!), and I think I jumped a minimum of 10 times, much to the amusement of my movie going friends!
The cast for the movie was pretty awesome, Anthony Hopkins who we all know plays an excellent creepy guy and Benecio who I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
We saw the movie at the Cinnebarre, Brad & Sean had never been to this wonderful establishment where one can order a beer, wine, or delicious snack foods from a kitchen. It's a completely fun way to see a movie!!!! So we ordered a pitcher of beer sat back and watched the movie!

No comments: