Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eliptical

Whew!
So today I opted out of the afternoon walk because I have a GINORMOUS blister on the bottom of my foot that was caused by the stupid brace I have to wear from when I messed up my foot back in January.
I however didn't want to waste my afternoon doing nothing, my parents have an eliptical in the garage and the thing doesn't get used that often so I thought to my self A-HA! That is the answer.
I spent a total of 45 minutes on the eliptical today and roughly 21 minutes using the free weights. It was a good workout let me tell you I was all kinds of sweaty when I was done (ok you probably didn't want to know that)
The best part of my workout today was my workout buddy, nope it wasn't my Mom it was Lilly! She helped me count to 25 for my reps and sang along to the Beatles songs that were playing on my I-Pod while I was on the machine! She was so cute!!! She even "worked out" with the weights!!
Tonight I am looking forward to a munchkin free evening! Lilly is going to stay at my parent's house while Brad, Sean, & I go see Wolfman - I'm sure I'll have a post about my thoughts tomorrow!
Currently I'm enjoying some peace and quiet while Miss Lilly is up for her afternoon nap. AHHHHHH the sounds of silence can be so wonderful sometimes!

No comments: